Working at L.E.K.
Join L.E.K. Consulting and become part of a high-energy, fast-paced environment where you'll dive deep, acquire domain knowledge quickly, and be given ample opportunities to apply what you've learned to the real world.
For recent MBAs, L.E.K. offers superior, diversified business training with immediate management responsibility that more quickly prepares you for leadership and problem solving in any business organization.
For recent college graduates, L.E.K. offers the broadest business experience and most analytical skill set that prepares you for any future opportunity.
- L.E.K.’s offices are young, energetic and social; we interact daily because we primarily work in our offices
- L.E.K.’s culture is highly collaborative and non-hierarchical
- You will have a broad and highly accessible network of colleagues to learn from and leverage
- L.E.K.’s mix of established and growth practices fosters a strong, entrepreneurial environment where long-term employees can develop their areas of personal interest
- Our work force is diverse, representing over 30 nationalities. We're a company with rich, wide-ranging and rewarding opportunities for new recruits to learn, gain experience and advance.
- We recognize that success requires teamwork. All partners spend over 70 percent of their time working with Consultants and Associates to deliver client projects.
- We celebrate team successes, encourage our employees to get to know one another, and foster a sense of camaraderie by hosting numerous in-house and off-site events. And we have fun with each other.
- L.E.K. actively supports the communities surrounding our offices, with both financial and volunteer support. Employees are encouraged to suggest causes for the company to sponsor that will engage and provide rewarding opportunities for all staff.
L.E.K. provides a variety of professional development opportunities to ensure continual learning with many projects staffed across international offices. L.E.K. is not an “up or out” environment; we operate as a meritocracy and take pride in promoting our people.
L.E.K. looks for candidates that possess a combination of professional and personal skills that will give them a strong foundation to become successful in strategic management consulting.